Saturday, August 2, 2008

Haiz.. Been so suay tis few day.. Sianz. Wat wrong wif me.?

Ytd while I was wrking. Seriving to a regular customer, accidentally fall a cup of drink on table. Luckily it did not split on customer shirt. If not, I really dunno wat to do. Sianz.

Today wrking at 1st was alright. But when it came to night, something happen. Our store had run out of ice. So cant serve cold beverage, onli serve hot beverage.
Once get the customer a table, I will told: Our store currently out of ice, so currently onli serve hot beverage.
So some fussy customer will ask. And tis particular customer was asking me, I jux answer them, so sry abt tat. i not sure when the ice will come in. so currently u may order some hot beverage ..
Will. I did not promise them tat the ice will come by today or wat. But somehow the blame was on me. The manager and one of the staff told me not to promise customer anything [They r in the unhappy situation] .. Well.. I really gt nth to say.. I really did not promise anything. If they dun believe, den let it be. A store without ice, they should go and order for it. Tis is wat I can say.

Tml wrking. 6-11pm. Sianz..
Coughing. Especially at night when I was slping, can cough none stop.

No comments: