Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy belated birthday to yihong and happy birthday to wangmiao.

Well.. Had enjoyed the day today. It yihong belated birthday celebration. He organize a bbq at east coast..
Meet some of my classmate at tamp and go east coast tgt.. Reach there around 6pm. The bbq was not started. So me, guangshuai, yiqiong, wangmiao, linglu and lixiang go to the beach walk walk.. After tat all our leg and slipper r full of sand. So we walk to mac and wash our leg and slipper. I gt to say, It really far..
Back to the bbq pit, had started the bbq, it time to eat. So sit down and eat and talk talk. After tat hav our cakes eaten, of cos our sabo. Lolz. Birhtday boi and gal both kana sabo.. Hee.
After tat sit at the beach wif gs, yq, wm, LL, lx and also yh. Had some game there, Had a sang song game. Tis is the 1st time I play tis game.
Around 10.30pm, go back home. Walk to parkway parade, and my last bus is gone.. If walk abit faster I will be able to caught my last bus. Haiz. So took 853 to yishun wif yihong and guangshuai, den I cab home..

wangmiao, me, guangshuai, yiqiong and Linglu.

Look at her face. It done by us..
Wangmiao, yiqiong, lixiang and yihong.
Li xiang, Me, Wangmiao, yiqiong.
Lixiang, yihong, me, yiqiong.

No comments: