Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well.. It gonna to be very busy for me tis 2 week.. Having exam on the 8 and 9 sept.. FTT on 1 sept. Till now i did not even started to study for it.. It jux me. Lazy..

Well.. seriously had alot of thing.. Lot of thing for me to memorize. Sch stuff, work stuff and my FTT on 1 sept.. Had not even started to read yet.. Still not so familiar wif the wrk place and stuff.. Lot of thing to learn .. Learn from mistake bahx.. Might be careless and forgetful at sometime.
My class adviser ask me not to work tis 2 week, and get prepare for exam. But if i realli not wrking, will i study.?
Had some APA and math test past few days. At least it was not horrible done.
But tml there going to had another math test, it going to be a nightmare for me.. Cos i dun even understand the chapter..

Lots of extra lesson.. Although i hate extra lesson, but i still wanted thank teacher for giving us extra lesson.. It realli help..

Test test, exam exam...

I weak in my formula .. Calculation.. Arrrggghhh.. My frenz say i dunno how to press calculator. Lolz..

I gt to giv up my FTT.. I cant cope it.. Sch stuff and wrk stuff is more important.

No comments: