Friday, August 15, 2008

Arrrghhhhh... Unlucky day .. Suay-ness lor..

Today had extra lesson for the whole class, APA lesson from 8am -12pm.. Was overslept. Wake up at 6.45am.. Overslept nvm.. Went out of my house at 7.15am. Jux board the bus to wdl interchange, and i realise i forget to bring my project out. Zzzz.. Got down the bus and quickly walk home to take the project. Took bus 168 at 7.50am from wdl interchange, and reach sch at 9.30am. Piang.. Wth.. Cos there a HEAVY traffic jam from at the SLE to tamp ikea there.. Diaozzz.. Realli very jialat lor. Sianzz.. 1hr30min traveling . ridiculous. Usually i can reach sch within 45 min to 1r.

Reach sch, look at my frenz msg. they r at 3101. I dunno wat wrong wif me, Or am i still half awake. I went to 3303. Zzzz... Lucky when i reach the room , i did not open the door and walk in. If not, Omg. I am going to embarrasse myself . Look through the door , and realise i walk to the wrong class, Look at the msg again, den realise it 3101. diaoz.

Do Apa project from 9.30am to almost 2pm. My project is not wrking. Wat wrong wif it.? Sianz.
After schling, went to eat lunch wif some of my classmate at kfc. after eating went straight home, cos nid to wrk, reach home is alomst 4.15pm. Had a quick bath, get change and went to wrk. Dun even hav time for me to rest. Time is so pack today.
Wrking was ok .. from from 6pm-11pm. Time was quite fast today, and was realli very busy. but something happen , i wonder is it i am new at my workplace or wat . Most of the blame was on me. Or am i realli did something wrong, it was my fault. Haiz..
Nvm hopefully i can do better next time, there still alot of thing i hav not learn.. Learn from mistake bahx.

No comments: