Monday, July 28, 2008

Hmm.. my work is getting better for me.. Although it really tired.. But I still really miss the day wrking at yogurt place [taka]. Miss the day wrking there.

Had fall sick on sun.. Wake up in the morning, and my throat is damn pain.. Guess I really did not drink enough water. Half way through work, headache, wish tat the time would pass faster, but . . It really slow. After work went straight home. Despite the hot weather, I feel so cold and wear 2 clothes still feel cold, check my temperature and realize I had a slight fever. Had a early slp.

Wake up.Was late for sch, as I really lazy to get out of bed. Slp awhile more and prepare to go sch. Went to sch, study for test.. Capture more on theory part. But, the test paper came out was Calculation.. WTF.. I had memories some important theory part. But the question was not out.. Piang..

Throat still pain.. Arrrghhhh..

No comments: