Thursday, July 10, 2008

Holiday ended..
Had our NAPFA test 2.4km run.. Wish tat today will rain so tat we can skip our run today. I realli rain.. But . . . is a little rain. Our pe teacher still wan us to run. No choice. Running under the rain. Lolz.. Well.. Fail my 2.4km. Nvm.. i dun take it seriously.

Had our math lesson, seriously i cant understand wat the teacher is teaching. Trying hard.. But nth goes in my head and fall sleepy instead. After math went to SAFRA to had lunch wif WY, Yq, LL and Yh..
Well. was abit late for FIA lesson. But lucky teacher did not mark as late.. :p Had another FIA assignment. Got back assignment 1, Lost alot of mark due to my lazy-ness. Haiz. Quickly done my assignment, of cos playing psp too. Hee.

After lesson, back home. Wanted to had a short nap, but once i wake up and realise i slp for almost 2 hr.

Tis afternoon Hagen daz call me, asking me to go collect my uniform tml at 3pm.
Today the TCC finally called me, but ask me to go for interview tml at 2pm at beach road.
Arrrghhh.. Where should i go.? I will go TCC interview and see hw is it. Seriously i prefer TCC den hagen daz.

No comments: