Monday, March 3, 2008

Worried, stress scare.

Aaaaaarrrghhhhhh... 1 week more to my final year exam.. Sianzzz.. Getting more and more worried and stress for exam le.. Till now i did not study much.. Omg.. The moment i start study, i will fall sleepy or feel lazy.. Realli scare tat i might fail the exam.. I did study abit. But nth goes in my head.. Time flies.. Im going to take my final year exam. No one can help me now.. Usually my frenz, especially xy will help me out for my test and exam de. Got she around i dun need to worried. Hahaz.. [Well.. seriously i got to thank her wor. For helping me out or the test, especially pratical test. Xy gan dong ma.? Lolz. ] But now is different le. Im going to help myself. Seating at the hall wif dunno how many student and teacher around to take exam.. Well.. Hopefully i can pass my exam and get high gpa bahx...

No comments: