Monday, March 10, 2008

Exam..

Exam
Aaaaarrrghhhhh... today de exam, for me is totally cmi lor. Lots of mistake.. Im going to fail it.. Sobz.. All of hardwork went to the drain.. Hav study quite much. And today im when doing the exam, im totally blank.. There r some ques tat i did study. But i jux forget it.. It raining today, and i did not bring wear jacket to sch cos my bag is heavy, afraid tat the sun suddenly come out, and i hav to put it in my bag. Sobz.. Den in the exam hall, the wind blow~~~~... Omg.. it cold de lor..

Library.
After went to library to study for tis wed exam.. And at the lib, it was cold, and i slowly to fall sick. Having running nose.. Ahhh-chooo.. The whole lib onli my sneezing sound lor. Zzz.. Use about 3 packet of tissue today.. Den so good of ky, lend me her jacket.. Heez.. Thank her wor..

After studying, went to bk eat our dinner. after tat went home.. Reach home still so cold lor.. Even without switching on the fan. Did not realise i having a slight fever, till i bath.. My whole body is quite hot. Quickly had my bath, as it was too cold, even though i bath hot water. Since yesterday my throat is pain, and today running nose and slowing having slight fever, and now headache... Well... Hopefully tml i will feel better. as wed having another test..

No comments: