Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Exam..








Yeahhhhhhh.... Exam over le.. Having my last paper today. Muahahahaz.. today de exam for me is 50-50 bahx.. Well. Lot of mistake bahx and there r some question tat i hav study, but so sad - i hav forgotten. Too much thing to memories la.. Guess the teacher forget to giv me the question paper bahx, and when the examiner say, alright u may start ur paper now. I realise tat i dun even hav the question paper. Dotzz.. So no choice, got to raise my hand and wait for the teacher to approach me..
Well.. After my exam, our teacher told us tat got class photo taking. Last minutes de lor..But today is our last day of sch le, if we dun take today, we wont hav class photo le.. Hahaz.. After our class photo. Well.. time flies.. It time to leave the sch. Hahahaz.. Here r some of the pic tat we took today..

No comments: