Monday, March 24, 2008

24/3

Sianzz.. one of my college is sick. And she called me today asking me tat can i help her to work. So i ask her wat her schedule for tml, she say 10am to 3pm. Dotz lor. My schedule is 6-10pm. Tot of maybe i can jux work full shift. But she say is schedule is plan by Eliss.. Zzz.. I think awhile and decided to help her bahx. But abit lazy wor. Help her work from 10am-3pm, den from 3pm to 6pm slack, and 6-10pm back to my own schedule. Zzz.. 3-6pm wat can i do.? Slack.?? Sianzz.. Tml i wan try ask the manager if possible to let me work from 10am-10pm.. Lolz.. Well.. Hav been working 10am for 2 days le, tml going to be my 3rd day. Plus tml need to reach at 9am to prepare opening thing. Zzzz..

Exam result is coming out soon, So worried abt it.. Higher nitec already called one of my frenz le, She had been approved to get in higher nitec 2nd yr. But she wanted to go poly. Till now the higher nitec have not call me yet. Arrghh.. Think tat i no chance to get in higher nitec 2nd yr le. Cos my result is not realli good from the beginning. Wat should i do after tat.? No confidence at all.. Haiz.. Well.. Pray tat i can go higher nitec 2nd yr bahx...

Wed going to wild wild wet wif ky and xy.. Looking forward to our wild wild wet.. Yeah.. Pls dun rain on wed.. Plsss.. Heez.. www i coming.. Hahaz..

No comments: