Saturday, February 23, 2008

going out wif jy and ky..

Hmm hmm!! quite tired today bah.. Early in the morning my mama wake me up. cos she hav buy breakfast for me.. So no choice, wake up and eat my breakfast. After tat read magazine and went back to slp.. Around 1pm plus wake up and be prepare to go meet kanying.. Went to ps meet her.. And after tat jiaying came.. Meet her at cityhall mrt.. And we headed to marina square.. Walk walk, shop shop, and of cos eat.. We went to a restaurant tat sell lots of pasta, the food there r quite nice wor, although it quite ex. But it worth it.. Lolz.. Well.. After we eat le, we went to suntec walk walk, and kanying is tired, and we find someplace to seat down and chat chat. Well.. wondering is it no topic to talk or wat.. They keep toking abt me.. Sobz sobz.. The both ying bully me today. hahaz.. Jkjk.. Oh ya.. almost forget.. We also went to the suntec fountain there seat and talk talk. . . Well.. guess it a tiring day for all of us.. Had enjoy myself bahx.

No comments: