Friday, February 15, 2008

Wtf..

Dotz lor.. Today when i was taking my afternoon nap before i go to work. My manager called me, asking am i the one who took the yogurt freezer key.? Cos the key is missing. Diaozzz.. So i told her im not the one who took the key.. And know wat my manager say, she say 'i rem u r the last one who took the key'.. Wtf.. Not me la.. This week i onli work thur and today.. And ytd i did not even went to the freezer to take yogurt lor.. Blame me.. -_-... Den when i reach my work place, she still ask me abt the key, and I say, if im the one who took the yougrt, i will sure put the key back to the container de, and wed i did not work. so comfirm not me.. Den she look like dun believe me lor.. Zzzz.. Den lucky another staff look at the schedule, and say tat i did not took the key. Cos im not wrking on wed.. Phew~~~ I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TOOK THE KEY LA.. If not i think my manager will blame on me lor.. -_-
Den today xy come fine me wor.. Lolz.. And so good of her, she even wait for me to end work.. Heez..

No comments: