Sunday, February 10, 2008

Long post..

Arrgghhh.. IM TIRED...

Fri...
Nth much... Stay at home the whole afternoon.. Den at evening, jy ask wanna go watch movie, so go watch lor.. Heez.. Went to the cathay watch.. Watch cj7.. Lolz.. It a nice show wor... Funny.. Hahahaz.. Watch until quite late wor.. When i reach home it already 2am plus le.. Went to slp at 3am.. Yawnzzz....

Sat...
Sianz.. Today wrking from 10am to 6pm... And i overslept.. Opps.. When i reach my wrk place, it already 10.30am.. And the boss daughter is at the shop lor. Zzzz.. Cos today got lion dance at taka.. Reach le, saw alot of tray, no one wash. Sianzz. so i wash lor.. Den wash till half way. Eliss [boss daughter] call me. And went i turn back and answer her, i notice her hand got hongbao wor.. Hee.. She giv me hongbao.. Muahahaz.. So ps wor.. Not bad ar. Still got hong bao take.. Hee. Receive 2 hongbao.. Thank eliss and aunty leechin for the hongbao.. Hee..
Den kind of surprise today.. YK msg me asking me to go out wor.. Quite shock to saw his msg.. I told him tat im wrking until 6pm. Asking him wanna come taka find me den after tat go shop.. He say ok.. Lol.. So after i end wrk meet him at taka and pei him shop shop, went to eat dinner and watch movie.. Kungfu dunk, tis show not nice de.. Almost fall asleep.. But he keep entertaint me.. Thank for the dinner yk.. Sianzzz.. He say my face so chubby le.. Zzzz..

Sun...
Today wrking.. Wrk from 12pm to 8pm... Tired.. Dun realli hav enough slp.. Well.. Nth much today.. Manager told us a bad news. It abt tues and wed cashier short of money, everyone use the cashier, so hav to all hav to pay.. Is it unfair.? Im not wrking on tues and i still hav to pay.. Jux receive hongbao from boss, now hav to pay back again..
When i wrking. Not bad la.. Got frenz come find me.. Hahaz.. End work le, so find gift an name find old college.. Hee... Quite miss them.. Den chemal giv me hongbao... Hee.. Thank chemal for ur hongbao. Hee...

No comments: