Saturday, June 7, 2008

Well.. Lots of thing to post bahx.. From thur till sat.. Let start from thur..

5 june [thur]
Had our math test today.. Chapter 1 to 3.. Omg.. I onli studied for chapter 3.. Zzzz.. The test was cmi for me.. I REALLI DUNNO HOW TO DO. but there r some question i know, hopefully i do it correctly. Hee.

6june.. [fri]
Went for extra math lesson, I was overslept. Reach sch abt 9.30am. Do some math question. 11am plus ky end her lesson, so she came and wait for me.. [ps ahma zhu tutu, let u wait for me so long. and thank for teaching me math.. ] After doing those ques, me and ky went for our lunch at pizza hut, cos had student meal. :P
Well.. b4 i went to work, my college msg me, she told me tat heard tat my boss is going to transfer me and her to other outlet. Piang.. Wth... When i reach work, she told me wat happen. Think is the stupid taka ppl told my boss tat me and her keep using phone when work. And my boss going to transfer us away. heard tat boss is going to transfer us to amk hub. Wth. We from amk hub, transfer to taka, den now wan transfer us back to amk hub. I dun wan.. So i had decided to quit tis job wif one of my college [auriel.]. Sun will be my lasy day wrking there.
After work went to eat supper wif yogurt college [me. auriel and shasha] and some guys. Ate until 12am plus. Omg. No more last train. Tot of take cab home, but i dun wan spend so much money on cab. So shasha ask if we wanna go her house stay. Since she stay so near to orchard plus tml me and her work morning, so i ok wif it. Me and auriel went her house stay.

Abit ps to go her house, cos she rent room de. well.. The room is abit squeezing. a small room slept wif 5 roommate. shasha and her roommate ask me and auriel to go bath together as they dun wan thier fang dong to know tat we went to slept for one night,. Tis is the 1st time i bath so embarrassed. Omg.. [Thank auriel to lend me her new tank top.. ] Slept wif auriel in a single bed as there realli no place for us to slp.. Cant slp tat night, not use to the envirmoent there. Lie at the bed until almost 5am den finally can slept awhile .

7 june. [sat.]
We wake up at 8.3oam and get ready to go work. Before going to work, go lucky plaza eat breakfast wif auriel. So tired and sleepy today.. Not enough slp.. Dun realli had the mood to work.. So i request to go off early.. Work until 9pm.. Go back home sweet home..

Will miss the days wrking at taka. Had lots of joy and laughter..
[I know who is complaining abt us.. Shhit him.. So piss off.. ]

No comments: