Monday, June 2, 2008

Arrghhh.. Unwell today.. Tot of not going to sch today. But refuse to go see doctor and get a mc.. Having headache, and during APA lesson, stomach pain.. Dunno y my stomach pain, from ytd till now. But lucky teacher giv 20 min break, so use the 20 min to slp. Feel abit better.

Im really blurr.. Today jux realize tat last thur I did not took my pencil case home. My frenz kept it.. Dotzz. Jux bought a calculator, use it for abt 2 week. but dunno where I kept. Had search my whole table but still could not find it anywhere. Haiz.. Got to spend money and buy a calculator again. It really expensive.. $18 plus..

Test coming.. Lucky my sis is having her holiday now, so i borrow her calculator for my test. Tml APA theory test and thur math test.. 9 june math again. Stress ar.. I need help in math.. My math really cmi..

Looking forward to sch holiday.. I wan my 12 hour of slp, I wan shopping, I wan work more, I wan spend more time wif frenz and family. Heez.


One of my frenz sick too.. wish ahma zhu tutu get well soon.. :p


No comments: