Friday, June 20, 2008

Birthday celebration wif my college..

Yeah.. Went to sentosa wif my college. 1.30pm meet auriel at yishun and headed to taka to meet shasha and go sentosa tgt. Had fun at sentosa.. At sentosa until 5pm, got a qiuck bath there and went to vivo slack slack play water. After tat went to bugis for steamboat at 8pm. Weijie joined in half way. Eat eat eat.. Eat until abt 10.30pm kevin joined in. So we eat and chat until almost 12am.. Wow.. Eat alot.. So full, plus auriel bought a mango cake for me, got to eat.. Growing fat again.. after eating, went to caught our last bus, i cant caught my last bus.. tot of taking 851 to yishun, but too bad.. me and auriel miss the last 851. Weijie and kevin pay for our cab until yishun, and they ask me to stay overnight at auriel house as it getting late and the cab fair is ex. So went to auriel house stay, at her house watch tv until almost 5am and we went to sleep. Squeeze bed wif auriel, sleep until 1.30pm wake up and wait for auriel to get prepare and she go jurong, i went home to continue my slp. Hee. Had lots of pic taken , here r some of the pic..


Auriel and me.


Auriel and shasha.





:P Zilian.








Zilian auriel . :P


Pose time.






No comments: