Sunday, June 1, 2008

Arrrghhhhh... Today feel so unwell during work.. Had fully use up my weekend to wrk.. 12HR shift.. Zzzz.. Tiring .. Today wake up at 8.30am abit late, im supposed to wake up earlier den tat. Cos i wrk at 10am. Plus i need to do breakfast for my college and my family.. Hee.. Wake up , quickly cook and made sandwich.. Tuna plus egg plus hotdog. Lolz.. Finish doing the breakfast it already 9.05am. Had a quick bath and went to work at 9.30am. Reach my work place it already 10.45 le.. Bleah.. So late.. Giv one of my college the bread tat i hav made. She ate it all.. Another college came at 1pm, she also finish the bread.. :P She also made something for us too. Our lunch. Hee.. Bread too.. Sushi bread.. Muahahaz.. i learn something new today.. The 'sushi' bread tat she made was so delicious.. Nice nice yummy.. :p Well.. The whole day i was eating bread, icecream and of cos yogurt.. Yogurt for my dinner.. Growing fat again too.. Sobz..
Tired.. Test coming soon .. Next week.. Math test and APA theory on capacitor.. Arrghhhhh...

No comments: