Tuesday, April 29, 2008

stress, tired..

Had been so busy since i get in higher nitec, life was not so slack as i was in nitec.. Had been busy working and schling.. Almost work everyday, onli tues got my off day. Well.. The time for me is quite rush, after sch had to wrk, weekday wrk 6-10pm. Quite rush for me.

sch..
Dun realli like tis course, been trying hard to understand wat teacher is teaching. Im going to get kill by the Engineering math. It so diffcult... Let see how i get kill by the math. Zzzz.. Arrrghhh.. My practical realli CMI.. Connect wire, calculate voltage, ampere and resistance. Omg.. Someday is the wire connect me ar.. Lolz..

Work.
Been busy working recently, think from next week i cant work more le. Got to rest more. If not im going to fall sick..

Having throat pain le.. Arrrghhh... Drink not enough water la.. Realli miss the old days. How i wish tat the time could turn back. Hahaz..

No comments: