Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my exam result.

Omg omg omg.... I CANT BELIEVE TIS.. REALLI CANT BELIEVE..

Got my final exam result today.. How could i score wif good result when i think tat the exam paper was diffcult, i tot tat i might fail even my exam. Realli cant believe it wor.. Amazing lor. I got all A for the exam and had a GPA of 2.9.

Regarding the higher nitec thing, so sad.. wat the point of having a good result when I cant even get in higher nitec for the course i wan.. I apply the wireless technology course and simei ite. But today i receive a letter from ite college saying tat the course is full, and my application is unsuccessful.. How..? Wat should i do.? If i apply other course now is it too late.? I wan continue study.. Will .. i will try apply it again.. Hopefully it will be successful tis time.

No comments: