Monday, April 7, 2008

Tired..

Went to tamp ite wif sl and ky to apply for higher nitec.. Tot of getting IT course de, but the course was full. But the course manager told me still got vacancy for electronic, and i can choose multimedia tech on 2nd yr. Hmm.. Without thinking, i agree to take tat course. Well.. Finally almost finish everything.. Well.. I got to say i hav to give up for the NYP application, 100% unsuccessful for me..

Had been so tired for me recently.. Busy wrking and stressing abt my sch admission.. Plus i realli could not get in to slp at night. Next mon start sch le.. So fast. and my schedule for tis whole week is fully pack.. Realli had no time. From tml till sun for me is wrk wrk wrk.. Omg..

Well.. Had almost done everything. Now the onli thing tat i had not done is my highr nitec sch fees. [ Ask my dad for my sch fees, and he told me no money.. ] Arrghhh.. Stress again.. I realli cant quit my job. I still had to wrk..

No comments: