Saturday, May 3, 2008

Im tired.. Next week work lesser le.. off on mon and tues.. Mayb will got more off day, cos heard tat mayb got new full time staff coming in.

Ytd morning went back to yishun to take the cheque and also pass teacher money, after tat go sch (tamp) play badminton wif some of the classmates. Cos i wan join badminton. It realli tired. Hand pain arr, after badminton went to work, on the way back home from work, sl called, ask me if i wanna join them. So meet them at wdl and chit chat until almost 3am.. Waaaa... I dun need to slp le.. Hahaz..
Today working at 2pm.. 10am my college called me. she told me tat no one went to work. onli herself. Aunty did not came for work as she late, and she had to work alone until 12pm until another staff reach.. when i went to work, i den realise tat my college and the aunty r jux disturbing me.. Jux giving me a morning call.. Lolz.. ['Thank for the morning call ar'.. ]

Well .. working was not bad today.. Quite busy sometime, but still got time for me to slack de.. Lolz.. Juz getting so lazy to work.. Heez.. Well.. growing fat le... hahaz. keep eating and when work recently.. tml working work 12pm-10pm..

No comments: