Friday, June 12, 2009

Yeah.. It holiday..
Wish tat i could wrk more in tis holiday. ^^ But it abit impossible. Hahaz.. Nvm.. Gt wrk jiu hao.

Well.. Today last day of sch and from ytd till now, I had been wondering should i go sch today as i had already done all my assignment. Cos im sure tat teacher wont teach on new chapter. Well.. My decision was to go sch. But i will go late. 8am lesson.. I 8.30am wake up and go sch . Well.. Reach sch at 10.15am. Reach sch and indeed teacher nv teach.. Jux slacking in class. So i play game. Jux seated in class for abt 15min. Mr ali ask us wat we wanted to do, Den most of them shout: "Go home". Den he say: "Ok la.. those who wan to go home, u may go. If u had any ques wanted to ask. Den stay back". I was like wtf.. I jux came here less den 1hr. And now class dismiss.. Zzz.. Waste my precious slping time and my transport fees coming to sch.. Fk.. If i nv go jiu hao. Hmm. jux when we wanted to go out of class, Lh called, he jux reach sch and we told him class end le. Lolz. He didnt even step in the class and mark attendance and the class dismiss. So me yh and lh tgt go tamp mall eat breakfast aka lunch. Den shop shop awhile. And back home.

Reach home rest awhile and off to wrk.. Wrk 8pm-12am.. Wow. Today sales not bad.. Quite alot of customer. Mayb due to the IT fair at suntec. I guess so.. Hee. Well.. Today terence help me alot. Tks alot ya.. ^^

No comments: