Friday, June 19, 2009



















Lolz.. trying to light up the candle.



Will my wish come true??



Primary sch...


Kindergarden till now!
Pri4 sch till now.
Pri5 till now!
Sec1 till now.









The garlic chilli is back!

But look at the vote. =(








19June..
Wow.. Time pass so so so fast.. Getting older and older. Well.. It my birthday and ya.. Im going to wrk too.. wrk frm 12pm-5pm. After my wrk.. Rush back home and quickly bath and get ready to meet up wif some of my sec sch frenz..And ya. Meet jy at wdl and headed to yishun to meet up the rest.. Ling, ting and zhi.. Hmm, ps wor. So late den reach.. Cos i end wrk at 5.30pm.. Went to chong pang there to had our dinner, tai guo xiao shi.. Ordered abt 7 or 8 dishes and we had our dinner so full.. After tat still gt the cakes. Hee.. Tks for the cakes galz. And ya.. around 10 or 11pm we walk to chong pang mac sit there and chit chatting till abt 4am. Cab home.. Well.. It quite a long day ya.. Quite tired le. Lolz. Reach home had a clean bath and go to my sweet dream land. and yeah..No nightmare on my birthday.. ^^ Tks for everything galz.!!

Some pic is taken! But is not wif me!... Hee.

No comments: