Monday, September 29, 2008

Yeah yeah yeah.. Finally i can started training on the bar station.. But it realli difficult.. Looking at how my senior make drink is easy. But it not going to be easy.. Steaming of milk, spraying the whipped cream and doing the drink.. And of cos, memories the step to do the drink.. Muz be step by step, if not the presentation wont look nice. Zzzz..
Learn learn learn.. Memories.. Mayb next week they going to test me on how fast i can make the drink . Omg.. I had not memories the step to make the drink yet..

Well.. Tis week is going to be the most busy week for me. Work everyday, off on thur, mayb will request to off on sun for my resting.. Sry frenz, i wont be able to meet u guys tis week.. Except for the chalet on thur. =) Mayb next week im will be free..

No comments: