Thursday, September 4, 2008

Exam is coming.. Few more day for us to revise. Time run realli fast. Exam is coming yet i getting more lazy. Tis week always late for sch. Ytd late 30min, today worst late 1hr. Lolz. Lesson at 10am. I reach sch at 11am. Tot of not going to sch today, but my math is realli weak, so i hav to drag myself to sch for revision.. Dun realli understand my math teacher is teaching, but i will try to slowly figure out.. Lesson supposed to end at 12pm, but we stay until almost 1pm. After revision, Tgt wif yihong, yiqiong and lixiang to had out lunch at TM. After lunch, we decided to watch movie, watched star war. Bought the ticket and walk around at TM . 4.30PM watched movie, after tat had dinner headed home..
When i reach home it already 9pm le. Getting late.
Tml going for another revision.


Arrrghhh.. My math and APA formula.. Weak ar..

No comments: