Friday, September 18, 2009

Damn!!

Well.. Tis was wat yenny wrote in her blog.. And ya.. I can update on wat had happen to me today when im wrking!!! Damn!!!!!
Below is wat she wrote.
Well well well.. I was laughing non stop whenever i saw verin face.. U ask me why??? Well, she is the one i know all her weakness hehehe.. no matter wat, she sure giv me 'bully'haha..
Well is my talent hahaha but today when i so not in my body. i saw verin faster run go training center to pick up the lemon becoz out of stock. so she need faster go downstair n pick up lemon.. and suddenly i know what i wanna do her..i mean suddenly a evil plan come to my head.. that is..
she run downstair to take the lemon..i make sure she go inside the training room and i fast tip toe go downstair and wait for her at the door where she must go through there^^then i saw her shadow coming toward the door. the next she off the light and come out, i just POP my head and say "@#$%$#@ actually i forget what i say.. is either hi or hello o boom.. the next thing..
the next thing.. SHE JUMP and her soul got out her body for a few second which i saw her reaction of so call 'kena' scare i ZOOM run upstair..she was stun downstair for a few second.. then when she came up.. she was keep on "walao walao" coz she focus on her drink and somehow need make the drink in specific time and she dunno abt me being evil. so end up, her "cannot say" all the time bar is very FUNNY..especially how she pour the MILK into JUG.. LOL.. she even say now still hungry ghost festival.. well.. the time she kena i scare, her soul out from her body is wat i strongly agree^^..

See how i kena bully by tis evil yenny.. Damn!!!
Ya.. After the scaring, sarah and yenny keep on looking at my face and ask me am i ok.. Lolz.. Do i look not ok.? If yes, den tks to yenny.. All to her gd effort and she give me a unforgottable scare today.. ^^

No comments: