Thursday, July 2, 2009





























Had wake up super early as today having bar training for me and peisi..
bar training 8.30am-12pm. And ya.

Ytd i wrk 3pm-11pm and i slp at 3.30am. Wake up at 5.45AM Onli 2hr of slp. Is a damn tired day for me.
During the training i almost fall asleep. I gt to say, i realli don like coffee and we nid to taste the drink.. And i keep forcing myself to try the latte until i drank the espresso, and i onli drank small slip. and i almost vomit out. Is eeeww.. pS. I NOT A COFFEE LOVER. Tat y. Hee.
Well. after the training went back my store to wait for yenny as we plan to go east coast tgt wif peisi to look out for chalet and bbq food thing. And ya. we r planing a chalet and bbq.. Looking forward.
And when at our outlet, and there a big group coming in. I knew with 2 staff they realli cant handle the crowd. So i wear my apron put on my name tag and i going to help them. Free labour. Lolz.

Well.. reach east coast is the sky is getting dark.. Wondering should we rent a bike fot cycling. but we still rent a bike. Lolz. Cycle for abt 2hr. After cycling we went to bedok seng siong to look out for bbq food price. And around 7pm, peisi had to rush home while i had to rush to meet my sec sch frenz cos it ying birthday. ^^


Well.. Tot tat im the last person to reach. But guess who last.? Lolz.
Had our dinner at billy bomber and watch transformer.. halfway through the movie, fall asleep but still wake up to watch. Realli a nice show. Rem tranformer part1 was wif ying and mabel. And ya. ying rem ar. the 3rd transformer. Hee.















No comments: