Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hmm.. Sch started for abt around 2 week le.. I gt to say my attendance is realli veri bad.. One word to describe 'horrible'. Zzzz.. Last tues afternoon tot of going to sch, but due to my lazyness, i decided not to go sch, as afternoon i gt to go skin centre for my treatment. Hmm.. Last wed i pon morning lesson, go afternoon lesson. And skip fri lesson too. Realli horrible rite.. Getting more and more lazy.
Tis week abit slightly better bah, Lolz. Hopefully i attend all the lesson bah.. Cant be lazy le.. My tis teacher abit hack care de. Haiz.. Sch is getting more and more bored. Project coming in.. 1 whole yr project. Omg.. I got to wrk hard wif my teamate for tis project. =)
Arrrgghhhh. I hate programming.. I jux cant understand wat teacher teaching. Even if i realli pay attention. Zzzz.. Mayb is becos i realli dun like tis course bah.
Sch life is realli tiring. Haiz. No choice. Tat life.

No comments: