Saturday, January 3, 2009

One more day b4 sch holiday end. And i had fully use of my holiday..
One word to describe my holiday. GREAT.

Well.. Spend my 3 week of holiday by wrking and going out wif frenz, hardly had the time to rest at home. Hee. went for bbq and ton at east coast, shopping, movie and ice skating and co concert.. Had spend too much money. But i spend my christmas eve by wrking and christmas alone. New yr and new yr eve is wrking for me.
Well. been wrking from 30dec- 3jan. But it alright, at least my manager arrange the timing i wan. He keep wanted to let me wrk closing, which i hate doing closing when he also doing closing shift. i dun like wrking wif him. My manager is damn naggy. Me and 3 of the part timer keep kana nagging by him. For him, Everything muz be perfect. Wtf. no one is perfect lor.
As for next week schedule, holiday is ended, i jux told them i can wrk fri and sat.. Doing closing shift wif him.. Arrghh.

No comments: