Tuesday, November 4, 2008

As promise. i will updated my blog.

sch..
Been getting more and more difficult for me to wake up in the morning. 8am lesson.. Arrrghhh.. Always overslept.
Am so sleepy during lesson, seat at the front com also can fall asleep. Even sweet all tis cant let me stay awake. See am tired am i.? Well. Tis morning during DPA lesson, im the joke of the day. Dun wish to mention y. Cos it realli ps.

I love fri, cos we dun hav lesson, and i always slp until 2 or 3pm wake up and go to wrk at 6 or 7pm... It the best time for me to had more slp [Provided no one is at home making noise or disturbing me]..


Work.

Been wrking from last wed to sun.. Quite tiring. And tis few day is doing bar. Sat at bar wif my manager, which i dun like wrking wif him.. But haihao, last week his temper was still alright. Except when doing bar wif him, i had to wash and wash and wash. Just like wat my college say, part time steward. :p
Still got alot of drink i hav not memories. Arrrghhh.
Thinking of quitting my job, still wondering should i .? Will see how is it bahx.


[TO XY: hey when u wan come find me, and also ur norman ar, he miss u wor. Lolz. ]

No comments: