Saturday, October 11, 2008

Zzzz.. 2 more day before holiday end.. Mean i hav lesser time working. Haiz.. Using my holiday to wrk and rest. Dun realli hav much time playing. Wrking 5 day per week.

Next week not enough staff, Manager keep asking me for my schedule. The problem is i dont know my sch time table yet. So for the time being, my schedule for next week is mon, thur, fri 7pm-11pm.. Still consider should i wrk on tues and wed as well.
Hmm.. My manager is on annual leave from thur to sat, and i will sure wrk without absent.. Hahaz. Cos i dun like wrking wif him..

Had slowly started on bar station le, memories memories the procedure on doing the drink.. Confuse.. Ytd was doing bar wif manager, wtf.. i dun like wrk wif him la. [Cos he expect everyone to be perfect.] At 1st everything was ok.. But slowly, i keep washing all those cups and blender all tis thing, sickening lor. So i jux slowly find chance to go do service. Hahaz. Left him alone to do the bar . Jux hack care .. Cos i more familiar wif service..
Today tot tat i do service, but he ask me do bar. But today not bad. Except for putting the wrong garnishing. But thank to my college reminding me .. =)

Sianzz.. Till now hav not got our salary yet.. The salary always came late. Need to wait till next week le.

No comments: